Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Your 5th day on earth Dramatics from Mama.. :)

My Dear Taluli,

I am going to be your champion, I will not let you down.

You came to the world and not every special person that the world says you have are the proudest to see you, Your grandparents are not exactly proud and happy about you because your momma got knocked up by a person they don't exactly favor. Your father is not exactly thrilled about you either, you will forever be hidden to his kin you were his accident.

I am going to be your champion kid, along with the countless number of individuals, strangers a plenty who are not directly related to us but care and genuinly love us so much and to them we will give our love and affection. Mama has seen unexpected people come about showing us love in this unexpected time, not exactly the ones that mama imagined will get close to us but they sure found their way into our lives.

Every happy smile I see in your face inspires me to be a better person for you sweetheart, your existence in my life made me a very happy content and enough of a person that I wanted to be.

Your presence alone makes me feel assured that I am no longer alone and that I have you as my forever. I will never fail to put you first. I will love you the best way that I can with all my heart and soul. I will be wise for you, I will be better for you.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment