Friday, May 23, 2014

36 week check up updates

Well, nothing really significant happened in my check up except that while waiting for my turn, I watched my belly rippled through the baby dancing in my tummy, other than that I got this paper with scribbles that I am supposed to give to Commonwealth General Hospital just in case a.) My water breaks, b.) Bleeding c.) Super duper pain. Doctors and scribbles, lols.


Also Dra. Virginia Go, my OB-GYNE gave me my quote for normal delivery. Somewhere along the lines of 35-40 Thousand BUT we have to wait of course for the phat boy inside me to get steady and ready and if he is breech, i need a good  50-80k. So no to breech babes. Walking next week I shall do.


I WILL HAVE A NORMAL DELIVERY .

I WILL HAVE A NORMAL DELIVERY .

I WILL HAVE A NORMAL DELIVERY .

I WILL HAVE A NORMAL DELIVERY .

Come on sing it with me! Yeah!

I am scheduled to have my ultrasound today. Excited about that one too and of course I shall update.

Any tips on unbreeching this bad boy? They will be much appreciated. Come with your tips mommas on the comment box below. 



xoxo.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment