Saturday, May 17, 2014

Welcome to Mamachronics!

I am a new momma due sometime last week of May OR First week of June (Because as a lot of mommas and doctors know, we don't really know until he or she is ready to go.) My intention in writing this blog is to help other mommas, who are like me, very curious about carrying a baby, childbirth and raising a baby. As a new momma, my researching super abilities were put to good use now I am going to be a mommy to a wonderful baby boy, Tala Elija Del Rosario , otherwise known as bubba taluli. I have craved for new information when I was going through this pregnancy because it seems that no particular event in this new path is in my control so I have focused on something that I can control which is getting as much information as I want.

And oh,  I am a single mom with a cute Boston Terrier dog  so dealing with this alone and with a pet can sure help a lot of expectant single human and dog mothers out there for sure.


Enjoy my blog as I share to you my mamachronicles.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment