Friday, May 30, 2014

The Seemingly long Wait at 37 weeks and 3 days.

THE WAIT:

I'm off to my weekly check up in 2 hours and whoa the baby daddy decided to come so I am meeting him in the docs office.

I have just been waiting for the day Baby Taluli decides to come.

And in the wait I have just been lying my ass in bed and sitting on the exercise ball waiting for June to kick in so I can start walking around.

LAZY and PIGGING ACTS JUSTIFIED:

Why the wait till June to walk around? My Phil health will not kick in till June. If I give birth earlier than that my efforts in fixing it will go down the drain. As I am just being part lazy to walk, part practical. (yeah right.)

I also am eating every 3 hours and sleeping a complete 7-8 hours which I later found out was my nesting instinct kicking in. (uhuh)

PET INTRODUCTION PREPARATIONS:

And in the wait I have been training Pablito  to get used to the sounds of babies crying and cooing. I also took all the baby stuff out so he will go by the rounds and be familiar of the smell and it's existence.



I also have been telling people in the house how to act around Pablo and the baby. How they would have to let me introduce the two because I trained for it and if I need help to listen as instructed and not go their way even as he would look as cute as this and beg for more space in their lives...


CLEANING HOUSE AND STUFF:

I also have been cleaning fridge for new stuff.

I also have cleaned my air conditioning unit and boy It got so cold around the house  after that.

Well that's it for now.  You can share with me your waiting stories by commenting on the box below or messaging me on the contact form.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment