Sunday, May 25, 2014

Motherhood Constipation Solutions

I am a person who feels complete going 2-3 times a day finishing my number 2 job in the bathroom. BUT Motherhood changes these patterns and hormones and vitamins cause our bowel movements to be abnormal. I have managed through it at most days and found best ways in beating this with the following:


Brown Rice

1.) Substituting Brown Rice to white carbs.


Let me tell you, not only it is rich in fiber, brown rice will save you money because it is way cheaper nowadays compared to white rice. Our rice dealer here sells 47-52 pesos per kilo of white rice and only 42.50 to 43 pesos for brown rice. Same goes in the wet and dry market. You's be shooting yourself though if you buy brown rice in the grocery because they mark the price up for healthy options in there.


Prune Juice

2.) Drinking 1 Glass of Prune Juice every day


This my friend, will guarantee not just A TRIP but 3-4 trips of colon washing goodness in the bathroom.

This is also a good source of prenatal vitamins and minerals. A glass can give you 3% calcium, 17% Iron and 17% Vitamin C.

I highly recommend that you drink a good 3-4 glasses of water prior to taking this.


1.8 Liters (1/2 Gallon)

3.) Consume MORE than 8 glasses of water.


I highly recommend that you buy a 1.8 liter coleman and finish it twice a day consuming a gallon of water a day. It is very very important because it is the best source to flush out unnecessary waste and bacteria out of our frail pregnant bodies. Trust me, I beat Constipation but went to the ER for a urinary tract infection. I was too focused on beating the constipation that I forgot to add reinforcement.




So these are my Top 3 Constipation remedies. I hope it helps you.



No comments:

Post a Comment